Stepworks may change this policy by updating this page, so we encourage you to check this page periodically. This policy was updated on February 1, 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- Information submitted by the user during the questionnaire section of the website.
- Information submitted by the user through the website’s contact form.
- Information submitted by the user through the website’s “Help” widget.
- Information submitted by the user through the website’s “Tell a Friend” tool.
- Information submitted by the user through Stepworks’ digital marketing and social media platforms (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Bing)
What we do with the information:
- We use it to understand your needs and provide better service including referencing specific programs for your needs.
- We use it for internal record keeping and product/service improvement.
- We use it to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically use it to send promotional materials to you.
- Most commonly, we use it to contact you and communicate about our services as this is the express purpose of tools like the “Help” widget, “Tell a Friend” tool, digital/social media ads, and site contact form.
Any information you provide using this website is managed in a secure way using password-protected technology and appropriate organizational policies.
Site Analysis Technology
Information such as the user’s IP address, the referring domain, geographic location, time/duration of visit, entry/exit page, and other like statistics is automatically gathered using web analytics tools in a way that is now standard practice. This information is only used to improve the quality and effectiveness of our website.
Periodically, our site may contain outbound links to other websites. When following an outbound link, you must recognize that we have no control over the site to which you are navigating. We provide outbound links because we think the information contained therein may be of interest or usefulness to our website visitors, but we do not take responsibility for any site to which we link. Links are a useful part of the online experience, but we acknowledge the inherent risks of navigating from site to site.
Controlling your Information
You may restrict the collection of your information by… (i) not registering as a user of this website; and (ii) not using our contact form(s). We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your express consent.